This past weekend was a big game for us on the road as we matched up against one of the top teams in the league – Nancy. Unfortunately, we found ourselves on the losing side of the scoreboard 86-67. I have to give credit to Nancy for executing a great game plan. They forced us into playing at a faster tempo than we wanted to; that caused us to cough up a few extra turnovers and most importantly they beat us on the boards. There is no shame in losing to a team like Nancy but we had our chances to take the lead in the game but just couldn’t capitalize.
From an individual standpoint I played a decent game. I finished with 8 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds, one block, and one steal in 20 minutes of action. The stats don’t speak much volume but I was very active out on the court and did a lot of things that didn’t show up in the stat sheet. I feel great playing again and the ankle feels great. Since I’ve been back playing I haven’t had any trouble with the ankle whatsoever (knock on wood). I have to give special thanks to Michelle – a certified athletic trainer in Fort Dodge, IA - for working with back me while I was back in the states. Her hard work has definitely paid off and she definitely made me a better athlete. I do look forward to working with her again in the future. In the meantime I will continue to work hard and improve my game and hopefully do great things this second half of the season.
This is all I have for now. I hope everyone is doing well back in the states. I will be more active and updating this blog more often. As always Love, Peace and Happiness.

No comments:
Post a Comment