Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let's Get It Started...

Back to blogging – sorry there haven’t been any updates the past couple of weeks.The preseason kept me busy but that is finally over. Now I have a chance to slow down and catch everyone up with our progress. The month of September was filled with preseason games/tournaments. We played a total of 14 games finishing with an 11-3 record. We played all of our preseason games on the road except for one game, so it been a long preseason with all of the traveling. Coach has been happy with our progress as we won 3 of the 5 tournaments we participated in. Our performances have been outstanding and I believe we have a lot of people excited for this upcoming season.

This Saturday we open up the regular season with a home game against Poitiers. I’m excited for the game and for this season because this is what I’ve been working all summer for. I am really ambitious about this season and striving to have a great year. A lot of people said I had a good year last season but I’m looking to do more and put up better numbers. I’m getting all pumped up just writing about it…

But I’m also excited because my parents will be here today. I’m at the apartment waiting for them as they should be arriving anytime now since Jennifer went to get them by herself because I had practice. This will be my parents’ first adventure over the Atlantic Ocean so I hope it is a great experience for them. I’m making this a short post – now it’s time to sit back and relax on the patio with a nice cold drink and wait for my parents and my wife to come join me and enjoy this beautiful weather. I’ll be back on this weekend to give an update about the game and hopefully we start the season off with a win. Take care, as always; love, peace, and happiness – God Bless!


A couple of pictures from media day as one well one from our only home preason game vs. Antibes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger