Friday, March 26, 2010

Rainbows

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have all had a good week. It’s Jen again and I just wanted to share some cool pictures with you all. We had some interesting weather this afternoon and evening. Mostly just rain showers but they left behind some nice clouds and then even better rainbows! I know what some of you are thinking – and yes – I really am posting some pictures of rainbows! I took them from our living room -it was sweet and I don’t have a whole lot to get excited about! :)

I posted another picture of some of my new friends. Some of the other wives/girlfriends and I had a picnic in the park on Tuesday. The weather was just beautiful so the five women and the three kids set out to enjoy it. Vichy really is a beautiful town - the trees and flowers are starting to bloom now. I’m looking forward to taking lots of pictures in the next couple of months.

Jonté and the team have a big game tomorrow night. They are playing a team that’s tied with them in the standings. It’s almost a “must-win” in terms of the playoffs so hopefully everyone comes ready to play.
Catch up with you all soon – au revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger